If you are writing for ranking high on the search engine results pages, you have to come up with really high-quality content. Content is a ranking factor. That is why you optimize your content as well as other elements in search engine optimization (SEO). In this article, we will cover what an SEO-friendly article is and how to write one.
SEO friendly articles are not just high-quality content. Of course, the content has to be well written without mistakes. However, it is not enough when it comes to SEO. Yet, what actually is SEO-friendly content? How can you optimize it? Let’s see.
What Is SEO Friendly Content?
SEO friendly content is a type of content that is intended for increasing the user experience and ranking the website higher in search engines. If you want your site to rank higher, it is better to have blog posts on your website. This way, you can reach a wider audience and make this audience spend time on your website. An SEO friendly blog post will have a positive impact on your rankings.
If you are working in the digital marketing field, you should know how important SEO is. Well, content is a major part of SEO, and digital marketers have to create optimized content for their websites.
How to Write an SEO Friendly Article?
Writing for SEO is not as complicated as it seems. There are some factors for writing an SEO-friendly article, yet, you get used to it once you learn how to do it. Here are the factors:
- Make keyword research. Pick your keywords carefully; don’t do keyword stuffing.
- Do competitor analysis and see what kind of content they are coming up with.
- Determine the length of your text. You can see how many words you should write with SEO tools.
- Include images and add an alt text for each of your images.
- Don’t write more than 300 words between two headings.
- Arrange headings as H1, 23, H3, and such.
- Include at least one video content. Adding two videos would be better.
- Include an FAQ section in your articles.
- Do page linking by adding inbound and outbound links with anchor texts.
FAQs About SEO Friendly Articles
An SEO friendly article consists of elements that are intended to rank the website higher in the SERPs and provide a better user experience. We have listed these elements in the article.
You can find frequently asked questions from Google searches or SEO tools about your topic.
You can use SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, or Moz to search for targeted keywords about your topic. Also, you can do it by analyzing your competitors.
SEO-Friendly Articles in Short
An SEO-friendly article is an article that is written to increase the website’s rankings and provide a better user experience. There are some factors for writing such an article. Some of these elements are keywords, alt texts in images, word length, and the length between titles. If you want to learn more about SEO related topics, please visit our website to see more articles.